World Cancer Day Virtual Run 2022
In conjunction with World Cancer Day celebration on 4th February 2022, CHMP Media will be collaborating with Yayasan Kanser Kanak – Kanak (YASKA) Brunei to organise a virtual run to raise cancer awareness. The virtual run period will span through the whole month of February 2022 for a good cause as 100% of the profit goes to YASKA. Participants’ generosity and support is highly appreciated as the registrations received from this event will be used to help fund the programmes and activities for the children with cancer at RIPAS Hospital.
Registration Period : 🚨 4th January 2022 – 31st January 2022🚨
Virtual Run Period : 1st February 2022 – 28th February 2022
Categories : 10 KM , 30 KM and 50 KM
Finisher Kit : T-shirt and medal
Click here to purchase the t-shirt without participating.
How does the Virtual Run work?
A virtual run allows participants to race at any time, anywhere, at any pace. They can walk, jog, run, hike or cycle. Participants can record their progress using the approved running apps suggested. Participants can send their screenshots of accumulated distance recorded along with their name and mobile number to BIG Magazine Instagram DMs. Upon verification of submission, finisher kits will be prepared and the collection date will be announced at the end of March.
- Avoid running in crowded areas and maintain at least one meter of social distancing between others during this new norm
- Be aware of your surroundings when running. Avoid running on the road and at night.
- Know your limits. Pace yourself comfortably to avoid any health strain.
- Do warm ups and stretches before you start, stay hydrated throughout your run.
- Allow at least one or two complete rest days per week to avoid over-training as it may cause injuries.